Friday, August 19, 2011

Liebster award


A few days ago I was honoured to receive a blog award from Miriam. You can read all about the Liebster award on her blog.

I'm supposed to pass it on to five bloggers I consider to be friends, but you are all very lovely and I really can't choose from those on my blogroll and more.

So if you'd like it, please help yourself and read how to pass it on yourself over on Miriam's blog, where she has described the purpose of the award so beautifully.

(Yes, I know I'm being lazy. And it's just reminded me that I really must update my blogroll...)

1 comment:

Miriam Drori said...

Thanks for the mention, Cathy, and don't worry about not following the rules. There's so much going on in the blogosphere. Sometimes, you have to get away from it and go back to real life. And writing.