Monday, February 09, 2009

A nasty shock

The snow last week seems to have done something to my brain. Or my memory.

I looked on the calendar this morning and realised, to my horror, that next week is half term. Now it only seems a few days ago that son 2 went back to school after Christmas and of course having him home for three days last week seemed almost like a holiday anyway, certainly to him. So, another week off. And three inset days immediately afterwards.

I've got piles of work to do...OU assignments, the novel, some additional voluntary work and some other important stuff. And very little time to do it.

Time to stick my head in the sand, I think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another week off school! Perhaps they should only get 2 days off to make up for the 3 days of snow!

CJ xx

Cathy said...

Yes I had thought that too, Crystal!

Cx