Thursday, August 16, 2007

Do you want to know a secret?

I've already written here about PostSecret, a blog I try to check every week. A community art project, consisting of weekly postings of postcards which anonymously disclose deep secrets, it is an amazing source of inspiration for writing. Especially if, like me, your writing tends to focus on gritty rather than light and fluffy subject matter.

This week I logged on, to find that the blog now has this YouTube video trailer:


A closer look at YouTube finds even more, presumably unofficial, videos based on former PostSecret blog entries. Enjoy.

(video removed)

Three notable things:

1. Son 1 has started to open up to professionals about the bullying that has ruined his life.

2. We have been looking online for gym equipment, as we hope to convert part of our garage into a home gym to help him get fit again.

3. Finding PostSecret based videos on YouTube. Now why didn't I think to look there before?

2 comments:

Anne Brooke said...

Good idea about the home gym, Cathy - hope it helps Son1. Sending hugs

A
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cathy said...

The home gym might even help me too, Anne, and secretly I think the only reason Hubby has agreed to the expense is that he wants to use it too...