Wednesday, July 25, 2007

WikidWords

WikidWords is a new blog of poems and flash fiction by a group of writers, both previously published and not yet published elsewhere, who were part of the first Open University A215 Creative Writing course last year.

Do go and take a look at just some of the talent of the class of 2006...and I'm not only saying that because Jude, the editor, has kindly published one of my own poems on it! I hope that in due course I will be able to produce more pieces of work good enough for this group. In fact I may even submit the poem I wrote yesterday when I have finished polishing it up.

Three notable things:

1. Realising that I had missed an appointment yesterday but being able to arrange another with no hassle.

2. Book browsing in charity shops this morning and buying Birthday Letters by Ted Hughes.

3. Having a poem published on Wikidwords!

4 comments:

Jackie Luben said...

A very moving poem, Cathy

Anne Brooke said...

Yes, I agree - I left a comment.

A
xxx

Zinnia Cyclamen said...

It is a moving poem, and a great blog too.

Cathy said...

Thanks all of you. Keep checking back there as they are a prolific bunch of writers!