Monday, July 16, 2007

School's out for summer...

K272 is done and dusted. I think the exam paper took most people by surprise as the questions seemed quite vague. Still, one of my favourite subjects did come up and I managed to waffle on for the whole three hours, so I did what I could, though I suspect it was quantity rather than quality. Now I am going to put the books away and hopefully never look at them again!

Anyway, to celebrate I am off to the seaside for a few days break. Back on Friday, though I might not be back on the blog until the weekend. Enjoy the rest of the week, everyone!

Three notable things:

1. Going back to old haunts...taking my exam at the Bishopsgate Institute where I took accountancy exams over 20 years ago.

2. Seeing how Liverpool Street station has been redeveloped and remembering standing outside it in the old days to catch the bus home to Hackney.

3. Looking forward to seeing my parents tomorrow, for the first time in almost a year.

4 comments:

Anne Brooke said...

Well done, Cathy!! Enjoy your well-deserved break!

Hugs

A
xxx

Anonymous said...

Good news Cathy.

Have a great weekend.

Sue xx

Zinnia Cyclamen said...

Congratulations. Hope you had some good weather at the seaside.

Catherine said...

Hope you have a lovely break Cathy. You have earned it. Do let us know when you get the results and I do hope it will be good news for you.