Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Total confusion

So, the day started badly because I had to go to the dentist. At least, I thought I did. After wasting half the morning waiting for my appointment I duly arrived, only to be told that I should be there next week. Oh well, I needed to make an appointment for son 1 anyway, so all was not lost, but I could easily have done that by phone. Came home to double check my appointment reminder and damn it, they were right and I was wrong. That is the second time in a week I have got muddled about a date. I blame my hormones!

Rather belatedly, I rushed off to my voluntary work. I didn't actually DO much there today, but caught up with some colleagues and had some interesting and very informative conversations. After a quick supermarket visit I returned home to send off some courtesy emails prior to an important multi-professionals meeting about son 1 on Friday. I got a reply asking me to arrange for yet another professional to attend. Am feeling rather peeved because a) it is not really my job to invite the professionals and b) it is such short notice that it will probably be impossible to get them along anyway. But no doubt I will do my best to arrange something tomorrow and if I don't succeed then at least I will be able to say I tried.

No comments: